Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Weird hair issue!

     I have a weird hair issue. I've known it for a while and quite honestly it didn't bother me but for some odd reason it's been bugging me lately and I can't seem to find a fix.
Hint: check out my peach fuzz hair line.

     OK....here it goes. I have baby hairs that grow at my hair line. Now I know everyone has this but mine is excessive. They never grow longer then an inch. People I haven't seen in years remember this about me. That poses two problems. 1-Am I really that boring that people remember my hair instead of my great personality? LOL! 2- The hair problem is worse then I thought.
Even in high school. It's an old pic, don't judge!

I shouldn't be complaining because I know there are people trying to grow hair and I'm trying to stop it. I am looking for a solution but I have other things to devote my time to, like........wait for it.......LAUNDRY!!!
Tootles, Amy

1 comments:

The Tuscan Home said...

Hi there,
I'm your newest follower! You are funny...love your humor! Beautiful hair, I wish mine was that long! XO ~Liz

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Hair Ties & Hockey. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger